Re: Upcoming removals

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 03:01:16PM -0400, Bruno Barrera C. wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 14:54 +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > I intend to ask for removal of the following packages in the next few
> > days unless someone is willing to step up as maintainer.  All of these
> > packages have been orphaned for over 60 days and have never been part
> > of a stable release; none of them have any reverse (build-)dependencies.
> >

> > #259581: O: bbconf -- A Blackbox configuration utility
> > Reported by: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>; 291 days old.
>
> As Maintainer of blackbox and bbkeys, I'm interested to know what is
> going on with this package.
>
> Like I said, I don't want to maintain bbconf, but the blackbox and
> bbkeys upstream is alive again, and they incorporated into its
> description that bbconf should work with that programs.
>
> So, I recently sent an email to the bbconf upstream to know if they're
> going to keep working on it. Therefore, I think that we should wait a
> bit to know his answers and then I will reply.

Your latest comment in #259581 is completely different from this --
please keep the relevant wnpp bug in the loop for stuff like this!

Specifically, your latest recorded comment about bbconf is "No, I will
not take care about bbconf, so I really think that you should
file a removal request."

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar