Re: Urgently need GPL compatible libsnmp5-dev replacement :-(

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 20:15 -0400, David Mandelberg wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 19:40 -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > GNU version of OpenSSL (I don't recall how
> > it is called).
>
> GnuTLS I think.

Stupid mail misconfiguration, I sent this before I got Christian
Hammer's reply (actually almost immediately after I got Henrique's
message).

--
The attachment "signature.asc" (if it exists) is a digital signature.
Unless you know what that is, you can completely ignore it. It is mostly

You will be given a post of trust and responsibility.