uscan vs. href without slash

Hi!

I have a package here, where the href of the download link looks like this:

http://www.web.org/download/?path=&download=mypackage-1.2.3.tar.gz

I can't get uscan to make use of this. There's one line of code in uscan,
that sets the target filename to "", why uscan can't download the file anmore:

$newfile_base =~ s/\?.*$//;

Is there any way to use uscan anyway? Should I file a bug for the devcscripts
package?

It would be nice, if uscan would support two regexp groups like this:

http://www.web.org/download/ .*(mypackage-(.*)\.tar\.gz)

...where $1 matches the filename and $2 the version

bye,

Tobias

PS: If anyone wants to try it, here's the upstream homepage I'm talking about:

http://tvmovie2vdr.vdr-developer.org/#Download