libaio dupload imminent

Following up to Message-ID: <20040307080249.GM655@holomorphy.com>, I've
put together a libaio package at http://holomorphy.com/~wli/libaio/
I figured a year or so was long enough to give people time to complain
about the kernel interface vs. glibc's worker thread -based emulation
library and so on, and thus far I've not gotten many objections.

It was a bit of a struggle for me to put this together, as I'm rather
unused to dealing with userspace, so comments and suggestions on the
packaging are welcome.

Thanks to doogie and jvw who gave me a great deal of help with putting
the package together as I encountered various issues.

Thanks.

-- wli