More about GFDL

I have a simple question concerning the GFDL discussion.

Does the GFDL documentation which currently does not contain any invariant
section have to go to non-free as well?

As I understand the problem, such documentation is free and only can loose
its freeness in the future. But the same can be told about eg. any
BSD-licensed program.

--
M.Sc. Maciej Dems               maciej.dems@p.lodz.pl
C o m p u t e r   P h y s i c s   L a b o r a t o r y