Re: etch release target: SELinux?? (was: Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 11:50:23PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:

> For people who don't use SE Linux the support in those programs will only take
> a few K of disk space and will not give a performance overhead.

Given the fact that the current standard installation installs both gcc,
gdb and other development packages weighting more than that (see #301138,
which nobody wants to fix) I don't find that an issue.

Regards

Javier