Re: thank you for your support

Michael Banck a écrit :
It is clear that Debian will have to change in order to face the issues
it is confronted with, and I think the Vancouver proposal is a good
starting point.  It might need some fine-tuning, but I believe everybody
is aware of that by now, so just screaming at the original proposal will
not buy us anything.

That's true that we have problems, but I am sure they do not come from the number of architectures. The proposal has no rational behind each point, so it don't explain me how it would solve the problems we have.

- Stop the "Project Scud", the cabal is already enough!

There is no Cabal.
Is it a joke?

Aurelien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer