Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 07:06:23PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> After gluck.debian.org started experiencing problems writing to its
> disks on Sunday we have tried our best to get the machine back in
> shape.  As we have checked all files that we could and fixed all
> services that had broken files, best to our knowledge, we have decided
> to bring the machine back online.  Please verify the files in your
> home directory.

Many, many thanks to the debian-admin team for the long hours they've put
into getting gluck back up.  I've been there before, and I know it's not
pretty.  For all that, gluck seems to be in pretty good shape right now, so
kudos to everyone involved.

The files under /home/__Corrupt-R-US belonging to me all appear to be junk,
fwiw -- or at best, files from old d-i dailies that it's not worth trying
to put back in place. :)  But maybe somebody else recognizes some of them as
something worth keeping, so I suppose they might as well stay there 'til
May...

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer