Re: anonymous dupload stopped working

Adam C Powell IV dijo [Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 09:55:53AM -0400]:
> Greetings,
>
> About two weeks ago (or perhaps earlier, I don't know),
> anonymous-ftp-master stopped functioning as an upload host.  I think
> this corresponded to a dupload upgrade (2.6.3 in testing), since the
> $default_host line was commented reflecting a new dupload.conf.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem?  I can't find anything about it using
> google.  And I'd like to get some bug fixes uploaded before the freeze.

Hi,

I have had this same problem - I will try with dput, as some people
pointed out it does work. Strange thing is, looking into this specific
package:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/libp/libpdf-api2-perl.html

It reports that it was successfully uploaded yesterday to unstable. It
showed the same information some time ago (I did this same upload
about a week ago).

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23