Re: intend-to-implement: script to obtain Debian Source

Hi,

> The new toolset(tentatively called dbs-ng while I'm developing it) supports
> what I call pre-patched source.

Was this a April-fools joke, or do you have some code that we can look at?

However, the concept looks possible to implement, and
will fix most of the problems we have with handling Debian
source packages; I'm not sure if it helps the maintainer side or not,
since I have not looked into the usability aspect yet.

regards,
	junichi