Re: ITP: opencubicplayer -- Music file player

Hello Jeremy,

> It would be nice if the description had some definition of what the
> software does. Video player? Audio player? Without any previous exposure
> to the "Open Cubic Player", I can only assume that it plays... well...
> cubes. :)

Hehe true, actually there is graphics mode where it plays an animation
of a cube that rotates. I have changed the long description to

This is a port of the Open Cubic Player to Linux from DOS. Provides
a nice textbased frontend, with some few optional features in graphical.
Plays modules, sids, wave, audio CD, mp3 and ogg.