Re: Getting openswan 2.2.0 back into sarge

On Mar 24, 2005, at 2:39 AM, Rene Mayrhofer wrote:

Hi all,

[Please CC me in replies, I am currently not subscribed to this list.]

As some have already noticed, openswan has been removed from testing a while ago, most probably because of bug #291274, which did not apply to package
version 2.2.0-4 (the one that has been removed from testing).

There are other problems with the 2.2.0 version such as #261892 which effectively cripples the network stack.

--
Jamin W. Collins