Re: *** SPAM *** Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels (Was: Re: NEW handling ...)

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 04:08:19PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Thanks. Maybe i should resign from my debian duties then since i am not
> wanted. Do you volunteer to take over my packages ? Please handle parted for
> which i am searching a co-maintainer since > 6 month, and take over the
> powerpc kernels as well as do my job in the debian kernel team, as well as the
> support of powerpc issues in d-i and the maintainance of a big part of the
> ocaml subset.

I think Debian would be better finding someone else to do those tasks,
yes.  I'm not going to volunteer for them as I intend to leave Debian
shortly after sarge releases.  I can't believe Debian is so short on
skills that it needs you.

> Not friendly anymore and expecting excuses from you Matthew and the whole
> ftp-master team for their discrimination of me.

Your emails have never had a friendly tone, despite the way you put
"friendly" at the bottom of every one of them.