Re: Do not make gratuitous source uploads just to provoke the buildds!

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 10:40:43AM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> If we don't wait for an arch, it gets out-of-sync quite soon, and due to
> e.g. legal requirements, we can't release that arch. (In other words, if
> an arch is too long ignored for testing, we should remove it, as we
> can't release it in any case.)

Is that statement based on experience of current behaviour, or rather on
expected behaviour?

(Currently, architectures only get ignored if they're lagging behind
anyway, so then the above statement is obviously true. When
architectures are being ignored for other reasons, the above isn't as
obvious anymore)

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks