Re: The 98% and N<=2 criteria (was: Vancouver meeting - clarifications)

* Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@gwolf.org) [050319 05:35]:
> "Architecture: any" means "build anywhere". We could introduce a
> second header, say, Not-deploy-for: or Not-required-for:. This would
> mean that KDE _would_ be built for m68k if the buildds are not too
> busy doing other stuff, and probably would not enter our archive (or
> would enter a different section - just as we now have contrib and
> non-free, we could introduce not-useful ;-) )

Actually, Packages-arch-specific is the list which tells buildds to not
build stuff. Not-required-for works only with architectures that don't
need to be able to be in sync with others in testing - and, noauto_weak
on the individual buildds is the correct way for that.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/