Re: orphaning packages

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 06:55:37PM +0100, Sergio Rua wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My GPG was compromissed before Xmas and since then, I was unable to get
> a new key. Two of my packages are getting full of bugs which I can fix and
> close so I decided to orphan them and if I'm be able to get new
> key in the future, I'll find new packages to mantain.
>
> They are:
>
> 	openwebmail
> 	partimage

I would like to at least comaintain with you partimage. We could move the
packaging to a common svn repo on alioth or something. I don't feel like
taking over sole maintainership of it though, but a cooperative effort with
you (with me signing and uploading the packages until you can again), would be
a good thing.

Friendly,

Sven Luther