Re: Accepted valknut 0.3.7-1 (i386 source)

Kirjoitit viestissäsi (lähetysaika lauantai, 19. maaliskuuta 2005 02:53):
> Hi Pasi,
>
> On Friday, 18 Mar 2005, you wrote:
> > Changes:
> >  valknut (0.3.7-1) unstable; urgency=high
> >  .
> >    * New upstream release (Closes: #289643, #269952, #265284, #270096,
> > #286234)
>
> is there any reason for not giving some more explanation, when closing
> bugs with urgency=high and only listing "New upstream release" as
> only changelog entry.
>
> I would like to have some more explanation for this in the changelog.

hello Martin,
There really isn't any more to say. There is nothing else changed in package
than new source so I don't really know what else I could say. priority High
is since dcgui-qt is totally unusable with new libxml AND if one tries to
start dcgui-qt with new libxml it destroys ones dcqui-qt config file. But
again nothing changed in package. just recompile against new libxml would
remove those unusability issues. oh, one thing I should had said was that I
updated man page to match new name, but I forgot it because I made it when I
was working with 0.3.3.

Regards, Pasi Savilaakso