iyonix [was Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting]

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 08:19:14PM +0000, Darren Salt wrote:
> I demand that Anthony Towns may or may not have written...
>
> [snip]
> > At the moment, the only use cases I'm confident exist are:
> [snip]
> > 	arm: We're developing some embedded boxes, that won't run Debian
> > proper, but it's really convenient to have Debian there to bootstrap
> > them trivially.
>
> Desktop ARM-based machines: <URL:http://www.iyonix.com/>
>
> Will run Debian: <URL:http://www.iyonix.com/linux.html>

Is it possible to get one or two to run as buildd and/or developer
machine ? Being stuck with netwinder when XScale are available is
a bit like trying to build Debian on a 586.

Maybe we should contact them ?  They are certainly interested in Debian
supporting their hardware.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>