Re: RFA: dpatch -- patch maintenance system for Debian source packages

Hello Marc,

* Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> [2005-03-18 13:42]:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:51:45 +0100, Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> wrote:
> >* Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> [2005-03-17 21:45]:

> >> Excuse me? Would you care to explain what you mean?
> >
> >I just asked too to be a part of the maintainer team for
> >dpatch.
>
> I see. Let me summarize: You post your offer to adopt the package 60
> seconds before another team which has already collaborated announces
> taking over the package, and then bitch about it publicly because the
> new team didn't reply in time?

Sorry maybe it is a misunderstanding. I don't wanted to
bitch arount and when did I say something about time?

> Then you propose doing something which
> has been done months ago, demonstrating that you didn't look at the
> package very closely before announcing your intent to adopt. That's a
> very good way to introduce yourself to your possible future colleague.

? What do you mean.

> That being said, dpatch-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org exists
> now. Please subscribe if you want to take part. It will be decided in
> due time whether more people need what kind of access to the
> repository and be in Uploaders.

Ok. thanks.
Regards Nico
--