Re: Relaxing testing requirements (was: summarising answers to Vancouver critique)

also sprach Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> [2005.03.18.1053 +0100]:
> It is, however, widely considered a feature that a package has the
> same version on all released arches. I'd vouch for keeping that
> requirement.

Are we really to expect a lot of disparities if we loosen the
requirement?

`. `'`

"our destiny exercises its influence over us even when, as yet,
 we have not learned its nature; it is our future that lays down the
 law of our today."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche