Re: [RFC] OpenLDAP automatic upgrade

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> Should we notify the maintainers to better go back to 4.2 for sarge?

I think so.  Jumping into a new BDB version like it was done for 4.3 is
*always* foolhardy at best, IMHO.

But it would be a very good idea to track down some other opinions about BDB
4.3 first, as people will not like the idea of downgrading BDB very much
(db_upgrade cannot help you with that...)

  Henrique Holschuh