Re: Do not make gratuitous source uploads just to provoke the buildds!

On Thursday 17 March 2005 20:22, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

[very sensible suggestions removed]

> Any problems with that?

Not with the procedure in itself. I just want to chip in, that it is (not
only) my opinion, that a REGULAR Debian release cannot allow delaying
security updates and there might be issues caused by delaying builds across
library transitions.

Perhaps there will be a need for defining ALMOSTREGULAR.

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*