Source of LPhoto

Hi,

I found that LPhoto sounds like a nice program to have.  The only link to the
source I found is at

    http://software.lindows.com/emptypool//lindowsos/pool/main/l/lphoto

which points to a direct tarball in the Linspire pool archive and this
archive contains a GPL statement but contains verison 0.12 while at the
latest announcement contained version 2.0.

For a more recent version just look at:

    http://www.linspire.com/lindows_products_details.php?product_id=12418

which says in the end:

    ... Lphoto is an open source application - source code available.

But there is no link or other sign of a downloadable source.

Am I to stupid to find the source or do the people at this site have a
different opinion about downloadable source than I.  I wanted to issue an
ITP if it is worth but wonder which link to the source I should use.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de