Re: Dropping testing (was: Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

I demand that Adrian Bunk may or may not have written...

[snip]
> And without testing, all these transition problems wouldn't exist.

And without testing, there are those who currently use testing who'd use
stable instead, or possibly go elsewhere.

(I'm currently using testing. Updating an installation from unstable over a
dial-up connection isn't /quite/ what I want...)

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt   | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| woody, sarge, | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| RISC OS       | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.linux.html>

Wit has truth in it. Wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words.