Re: *seconded* Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 12:09:08PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> >>- the Debian System Administrators (DSA) must be willing to support
> >> debian.org machine(s) of that architecture
> >I assume people can help with this too, or?
>
> Doing DSA work involves more than having root on a random box on the
> internet. It's a specific task, not something that every developer is
> already doing under a different title.

I would say that it would also be more than telling people why they
can't do it.  Perhaps it would be better to tell people what these tasks
are, so they know whether or not they'd be qualified, and could gain
experience?

-- John