Re: s390 not currently projected releasable (was: Re: Dropping from mirror network vs dropping from tier-1)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 11:17:23AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> > Yes, it was a broken autobuilder, the only autobuilder, the others are
> > blocked by the w-b admins.
> Why don't you start building packages yourselves?  You do have access
> to the hardware, right?  It's supposed to be blindingly fast, right?

I have access but no time to do it currently. And no, it is not "fast"
if you compare it with x86 hardware.

... The prejudices people feel about each other disappear when they get
to know each other.
		-- Kirk, "Elaan of Troyius", stardate 4372.5