Re: Very informative changelog entry (was: Accepted jwhois 3.2.2-2 (i386 source))

Martin Zobel-Helas:

this is not a very informative changelog entry, even if you only changed RIPE IP spaces.

In a way, no. The real changelog (the non-Debian one) has more information, but wasn't included in this upload since it's only an intermediate version due to some build problems I am having trying to get the next upstream version to work properly.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/