Re: Do not make gratuitous source uploads just to provoke the buildds!

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [050313 23:15]:
> * Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb@becket.net) [050312 02:05]:
> > If, perhaps, there was a clear indication of the buildd ordering
> > policy, then it could be properly used.  Until then, I go on the basis
> > of guesswork.

> The ordering applied is (in this order, first difference wins)
> - >= standard
> - not uncompiled
> - priority of the package
> - priority of the section
> - name

Which goes in front of that ordering is that all buildds check
wanna-build in the order of the priority of the suites, i.e. security
uploads first, than stable, ..., but only take packages not in noauto,
and, if all queues are empty, also take up packages in noauto_weak in
the same order (both are individual settings at each buildd).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/