Re: Do not make gratuitous source uploads just to provoke the buildds!

On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 02:06:24PM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi Hamish,
>
> On Saturday, 12 Mar 2005, you wrote:
> > Is there anything that can be done to help with arm/mipsel?
> As it has been said earlier, the machines are back, but just need to
> catch up. So just waiting might be the easiest thing to do.

arm doesn't appear to be catching up. New packages are being uploaded at
least as quickly as they're being built. My package geda-gschem has not
really changed its placement in the last week; actually I think it's
slipped further down the list.

Hamish