Re: Where are the files of tetex-bin_3.0-1?

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 07:45:23PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> (Cc to -devel, because this might be of general interest).
>
> Hello,
>
> on Tuesday I got a mail from katie that tetex-bin_3.0-1 was accepted,
> but the files don't seem to be in the archive.

There was a problem with katie stopping halfway in it's run for 2
days.  It stopped on and old mlterm twice, so anything that's in the
alphabet after that wasn't processed for 2 days.

This was fixed and all the packages should be available in a few
hours.

Kurt