Re: is xprint still used by mozilla, etc?

Note that while my opinion matches Keith Packard's (we'd like to see
xprint go away, but there are also dependencies on it), Roland Maintz
has done much work to improve its behavior in the recent X.org X
releases.  Of course, Debian is still stuck in the past, while pretty
much the rest of the world is on X.org....

Note that Motif applications in general are likely to have dependencies
on xprint into the indefinite future.  While these are not important in
open source at this date, they are very important in commercial settings
converting to use Linux from UNIX.
				- Jim