Re: Debian-Edu developer meeting in Nafplion, Greece

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

Debian-Edu will hold a Developer Gathering in Nafplion, Greece,
from the 15th to 17th of April.

http://www.debian.gr/~bilbo/nafplion/CANON0216.jpeg
It looks really nice, but any help how to get there would be great.
I suspect that I did something wrong when just booking a flight to Athens.
Perhaps I was a little bit quick when booking my flight but according
to support your "Book quick" mail: My first research in the morning had
a certain result and after waiting two hours and reloading the page
it was by 20 Euro increased and when I tried the concrete reservation
it was increaseb by further 15 Euro.  So please keep in mind that prices
keep on increasing from hour to hour.

There are other pictures with palm trees available, too.
Nice, but a map and the information about the nearest airport would
help more.  Perhaps I have to change my booking.

See you in Nafplion!
Definitely.  Do we see the DPL there. ;-)

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de