Re: [OT] maildir (was Re: procmail and Large File Support)

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 20:54 -0500, Glenn Maynard wrote:

> > Reiserfs, of course.
>
> You meant XFS, right?
>
> (Sorry, couldn't be helped.  :)

Sure, for those *20* GB mbox files.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Rightly hating violence, [pacifists] do not wish to recognise
that it is integral to modern society and that their own fine
feelings and noble attitudes are all the fruit of injustice
backed up by force. They do not want to learn where their incomes
come from."
George Orwell