Looking for someone to adopt pdftohtml

Hello,

I am currently maintaning pdftohtml in Debian, but I would like for someone
else to take over maintenance[1].

Lately, a few security related bugs have come up. They have been fixed in
NMU's, which has apparently introduced bugs causing segfaults. I haven't had the
time to research the bugs, nor do I feel very motivated. Upstream no longer
supports pdftohtml. One package in the archive unfortunately depends on
pdftohtml, so removing it is not entirely straightforward, even though that
would probably be the best thing to do.

So, if anyone uses or cares about pdftohtml, please step up, otherwise I will
work out an arrangement with the maintainer of the depending package mentioned
above.

Søren O.                                           ,''`.
                                                  : :' :
GPG key id: 0x1EB2DE66                            `. `'
GPG signed mail preferred.                          `-