svn.debian.org: Automatically putting log message into debian/changelog?

Hi *,

I wonder if it would be possible to write a script that automatically
updates debian/changelog each time somebody updates any files belonging
to the package. I can't stand writing stuff in debian/changelog and then
pasting it into the svn log message.

What I think of is this:

- user commits using svn commit -m "Fixed foo (closes: #112)"
- the commit script on costa finds the debian directory belonging to
  that package
- if it is not found nothing is done
- otherwise: in the current version a new entry is created saying
  * Fixed foo (closes: #112)

Did somebody by chance implement this? I don't want to duplicate work...
:)

Greetings

	Torsten