immediate downtime for {master,murphy}.debian.org

Due to unforseen hardware issues with other machines we host, we need to take
master and murphy offline, install them onto rails.  We had planned on
scheduling this, but other problematic hardware has forced to do this on short
notice.

The original rails sent with the machines didn't work in our rack, which is
why they were never railed to begin with.  We got new rails a while ago from
HP, but had not scheduled time to install them, due to being busy with other
things.

I don't expect long downtime(after all, installing rails is not complex).  The
machines will be offline in under 30 minutes(which should be enough time for
this mail to be sent out).