Re: Moria, as in the Author of

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 11:23:19PM +0430, Robert Koeneke wrote:

> Moria is a game I wrote some 20 years ago.  Hard to believe anyone would
> still be playing it.

Good software (and concepts) never dies. If you google for "Moria variant"
you will actually see that not only people are still playing it, but there
are variants abound: Angband, Druid, and Boss and it has been ported to
quite a number of platforms not just Linux (see [1]).

Regards

Javier

PS: I'm actually a Nethack, not a Moria, player myself :-)

[1] http://www.piratehaven.org/~beej/moria/mirror/Games/Moria/ (Atari,
Amiga, PC and other ports)
or
http://roguelike-palm.sourceforge.net/kMoria/index.php (PalmOS)