Re: non-ftp way to upload packages

* Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo

| > |
| > |
| > | The 0-day queue is ftp-ed about 1 hours before dinstall, IIRC.
| >
| > No, it runs every 15 minutes.
| >
| > Somebody could probably document all this somewhere else than in my
| > ~/bin and my crontab. :P
|
| Developers' reference and your mail about this queue says that it's run
| 1 hour before dinstall ;)

My crontab trumps the developer's reference (in this case, at least
:).  It was changed due to some people using it for large packages,
which caused time skew when there was more on in the 0-day dir than
what would be transferred in 1 hour.  (Causing DELAYED/3-days to be
effectively treated as DELAYED/4-days)

| Anyway, your mail also says that if someone send you config for dupload
| then you are going to include it in some README.
| Is this README available somewhere?

In the DELAYED dir, yes.

| Also I saw dput's config and it seems to be somehow universal, I mean it
| doesn't include anything about [0123456789] queues... is it mean I have to
| use some additional options in command line or maybe I should customize
| this example config?

from man dput(1):

       -e, --delayed - Upload to a DELAYED queue, rather than the
       usual Incoming. This takes an argument from 1 to 9.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-