Re: apt-secure broke?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: apt-secure broke?
- From: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 05:56:05 -0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20050201075605.GB12958@khazad-dum.debian.net>
- In-reply-to: <41FEE8A3.email@example.com>
- References: <20050130112126.GA17894@bohr.local> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41FDCA9E.email@example.com> <20050131145114.GB17720@khazad-dum.debian.net> <20050131150053.GC14491@mauritius.dodds.net> <20050131163051.GE17720@khazad-dum.debian.net> <41FEE8A3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> >On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Steve Langasek wrote:
> >>I don't know that I'm one of the "relevant people", but since the issue
> >Sure you are, as you have a trusted path to ftp-master :) Thanks Steve.
> Now that merkel's back up (and, err, ... now that it's synced again),
> everyone (who's a developer) has this.
> ssh merkel cat /org/ftp.debian.org/web/ziyi_key_2005.asc | gpg --import
Downloaded, verified against the one in ftp-master, and signed.
"One disk to rule them all, One disk to find them. One disk to bring
them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond
where the shadows lie." -- The Silicon Valley Tarot