Re: Debian mirror scripts

Cajus Pollmeier a écrit :
Hi,

I'm looking for a script that regenerates Packages* and Release
files for a complete mirror. Due to some installer development, I
currently need to switch the mirrors during installation in order to
get up to date packages.

Tried to work around this with a simple script that merges my
packages into the local mirror and regenerates everything as
needed. But sadly this doesn't seem to be perfect :-( The installer
just doesn't want to get some of these packages, even if the md5's
are correct. Switching from http to ftp gets some more of them and
stucks some packages later. Grrr.

So let's try this way: Is there a ready to use script which I didn't find
by googling around yet?

Thanks,
Cajus

Hi Cajus,

Do you use 'dpkg-scanpackages' ? It rebuild Packages file for directories that contains..pakages.

cheers,

Aurelien