Re: debconf5 registration is open
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: debconf5 registration is open
- From: Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:13:39 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20050127235527.GA26410@lukas.schuldei.com> (Andreas Schuldei's message of "Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:55:33 +0100")
- References: <20050127235527.GA26410@lukas.schuldei.com>
* Andreas Schuldei
| go to http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5 and register.
On the registration page, under Accomodation in Helsinki, one of the
options are «Lodging at HUT, with my BF/GF/wife/family». Does this
cost anything? Should my girlfriend register as well? (And you
should probably use «Significant other», instead of enumerating all
the options. :)
| Due to generous committment to sponsorship by HP, Nokia, IBM and
| Hostway we allready have the better part of the budget covered,
| and only about 50kUS$ are missing.
«only about 50kUS$». I knew the US dollar was weak, but so weak 50k
of it is «only»? ;)
Tollef Fog Heen ,''`.
UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are : :' :