Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 14:10 -0800, D. Starner wrote:
> How is this going to help parents? I don't want my future
> kids to read Something Positive; it's not pornographic, I
> don't recall nudity, but that level of cold-hearted cynicism
> is not something I want my kids exposed to, at least not
> at a young age. Should we set this up to only grab Garfield,
> Peanuts, and Calvin and Hobbes? Or accept that there's no bright
> line here, and that every parent should take the time to
> examine the comics themselves?

Yes, they should.  And /etc/dosage/disabled will allow them to then
do something after they have examined the comics.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms [of
government] those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow
operations, perverted it into tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson