Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 23:08, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> "cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)" <cobaco@linux.be> writes:
> > every parent [1] will have to go through the list of available comics,
> > evaluate them and disable them.
>
> Isn't that required in any case, if the parent wants to do content
> checking? There is absolutely no guarantee that whatever grouping
> scheme might be implemented by the package authors / maintainer would
> correspond 1:1 with the wishes of all possible users.
no grouping scheme will correspond 1:1: with the wishes of all possible
users true:

The point however is that these groups don't need to be implemented by the
maintainer of dosage. Whatever groups think that a certain grouping scheme
would be usefull can easily create their desired grouping (and share it
similar minded folks in the form of a simple file to be dropped in a agreed
upon directory)

--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)