Re: apply to NM? ha!

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 03:33:51AM -0500, SR, ESC wrote:

> > Welcome to Debian!
> that's just it, i've been subbed to this list and a debian user since
> 2002, i know how it's like. and i'm tired of it. i admit to doing the
> crap i'm complaining about, but i'm in the process shrugging that crap
> off as stupid and pointless, disrepectful, immature, unprofessional. i
> couldn't give a fuck about teasing each other in jest, but when it
> it's serious, it's not fun. just makes people feel bad, and gives the
> responsible parties a false sense of well-being.
> this list is the only one i'm subbed to that's this hostile. if it's
> not here, it's elsewhere. i have some of the worst offenders on
> "perm-killfile/ perm-/ignore", but i'm thinking of adding more people
> to the list.
> fucking trolls: don't even bother to reply, i'll just delete it.

Maybe you have noticed that I don't object nor try to argument against you.
Take that as agreeing in parts or in whole. But the wording is not where I
can agree.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/

Please note that year 2004 has come to an end and
the year 2005 is now  -  even in my mail address!