Please test exim4 4.44-1 (linked against db4.2) in experimental

Hi,

exim4 4.44-1 has been uploaded to experimental. This is the first
package version of exim4 to be linked against db4.2, which is a good
thing for d-i.

The exim4 maintainers consider to upload this package for sid and
sarge. For this to happen, we need testing.

I would like to invite all readers to test exim4 4.44, which can be
downloaded from the experimental distribution. We would like to have
broader testing before uploading to sid and asking the release team to
hint 4.44-1 into sarge.

If the experimental phase does not uncover any bad bugs, a nearly
identical version is scheduled to be uploaded to unstable on Thursday,
2005-01-27.

Thanks for your consideration.

Greetings
Marc