Your message to QNX has been received but it has been quarantined to ensure it is virus free hello

Due to the high volume of messages with zip attachments containing viruses
coming into QNX, we have reluctantly decided to quarantine these messages so
they can be safely reviewed and passed on if they are determined to be virus
free.

To expedite your next message to the recipient, and bypass this manual
quarantine process, place the words "allow zip file" in the subject line of
your message.   You may choose to re-send your message (including
attachments) immediately including this text in the subject line if it is
urgent.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we thank you for your cooperation.

Questions regarding this message can be sent to mailto:helpdesk@qnx.com