Re: If *-module depends on *-utils, should *-source recommend it?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 12:27:11AM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>  No, but it is for a -source package.

? Think about what you're saying.  It's "anathema" to install it?  Or
"anathema" to force you to install it?  I checked and several of the the
*-source packages Suggest the utils; some don't.

>  BTW, I still don't get where is the problem with the example you are
> trying over us once and another. If you are using the device you are
> compiling the modules for, YOU HAVE the utils package installed yet.

I had a bunch of problems and fixed them.  BTW I didn't start *this*
thread.

I am just going to use apt instead when installing strange .debs.