Re: Please test exim4 4.43 in experimental

Le dim 2005-01-09 a 04:12:39 -0500, Marc Haber a dit:
> Hi,
>
> exim4 4.43-2 has been uploaded to experimental. The exim4 maintainers
> consider to upload this package for sid and sarge. For this to happen,
> we need testing.
>
> I would like to invite all readers to test exim4 4.43, which can be
> downloaded from the experimental distribution. My machines are running
> 4.43 for weeks without any problems, and we would like to have broader
> testing before uploading to sid and asking the release team to hin
> 4.43 into sarge.
>
> Thanks for your consideration.
>
> Greetings
> Marc

hiya,

i've been using exim 4.43-1 (going to upgrade it soon to 4.43-2 once i get it
built) and it's been working fine. this is a exim4-daemon-custom
built, and running on an oldworld mac PPC machine.

cheers,
eric c.

--
"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited
by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when