Re: status of the DDTP project?

Hi!

I'm coordinator of the braziliam team of DDTP. There are problems in the
server ddtp.debian.org. It isn't replying the emails sent by
translators and reviewers.

There is a thread in the debian-devel about this. We are waiting replies.

About the encodings:

"In all cases you can add a charset encoding to `<langpostfix>', like
`<langpostfix>.UTF-8'. If you add a encoding, the server will send you
the description/translation with this encoding and you can use this."

(This text is in http://ddtp.debian.org/new/how_it_works/ddts.en.html)

[]'s