Re: New author/maintainer for pinfo needed

Hi Nathanael!

You wrote:

> >I do actually use it, so unless anyone else wants to take it, I'd be
> >happy to take it over.
>
> I don't think I'm ready to "take it over" alone at this point, but I also use
> it heavily and would like to help work on it.

Great!  I'd like to suggest that we take it over together then.
I'm currently waiting for approval of a pinfo alioth project.  If that's
up and running, we can use alioth's svn repositories for the code.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |